Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday, October 16th

Being sick is HORRIBLE! Sorry I was away last week but I ended up with vertigo and the flu and it was horrible! Well I am back at it and a little behind...our year end trip is booked and we will be sending home information concerning it very soon...Harper Mountain information will also be going home soon...

* Tomorrow the students have French due as well as a French quiz on the numbers, colours, months, and days of the week
* BC Wildlife Park Permission slip went home today and I am looking for some drivers. We will be going on the 24th which is the 1/2 day. We will be touring the park, having an animal encounter as well as riding the train. We are also going to have a small lunch there as we do have to be back at the school by 12:30pm for the buses.
 * Sign-up for parent teacher interviews went home yesterday, we will be doing an online sign-up, if you need any help please do not hesitate to e-mail me cdross@sd73.bc.ca or call me at the school so I can help you (the address is confusing but it's really easy to sign-up for your time) 

No comments:

Post a Comment