Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Thank you so much to everyone who bought me a present! It was unexpected but greatly appreciated!  The cups and wine glass, the chocolates & homemade goodies (I think I will wait to start my healthy living kick until after  January 6th), the Tim's cards (which come in very handy when travelling 8 hours up north), the beautiful scarf,  the fuzzy slippers, the bathroom soap and lotion. Wow, I am truly blessed and really spoiled :) I hope the students liked their "reindeer or snowman" poop. When I saw that poem it made me laugh so hard that I knew I had to do that for our class.

If you have not already heard Mrs. Quast will be continuing to team teach with me in the new year. She will be teaching the students French, Social Studies and a math block!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Winter Break and I will see you on Monday, January 6th!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment