Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17

Good Afternoon,

I survived the Staff Meeting! This is the music I played prior to entering the dim light library and resigning myself to the fate of collaborate, engaging discussion concerning our school.



I am just joking. The meeting was very intriguing and pleasing.

WHAT'S DUE:
Weekly Review is due Thursday, as there is no school Friday. I am going to the Google Conference in Vernon and I can't wait to bring back what I learn to the class.

Picture Retake Forms

Library Wednesday

CLASSROOM UPDATE:
Thank you to all of the parents who attended the Parent/Teacher Interviews. I realize that these dates and times do not match everyone schedules therefore if you are wanting to meet please send me an email and we will try to schedule a time and date. (FYI: Mondays and Tuesdays are more convenient for me).

Mrs. Pearson will be in the classroom all Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30am-11:15am. We felt this change would enable for an easier transition for the students and allow for greater academic success. I will be all day Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Thursdays 11:15 am - 2:30 pm. Mrs. Pearson will still be teaching the same subject matter.

Students will be receiving their Number Sense Math Test tomorrow and we will be moving onto Comparing and Ordering Numbers then Addition and Subtraction.

I have read a book called Math Mindset by Jo Boaler and if you have 15 minutes please sit down and watch this video with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment